To register as a paid participant, please visit the following registration page to fill in the needed information and pay for the registration fee:
There are four paid registration types:
- In-person participation of the whole Conference (for both authors and non-authors): £600
- Virtual participation (for presenting authors): £300
- In-person participation for attending only the day when the panel discussion and the poster/demo session will take place (for all participants): £100
- Virtual participation (for non-presenting authors and non-author participants who are not a student): £50
In addition to paid participants, there are also two categories of participants who can attend the Conference for free:
- Virtual participation (for student authors who are not presenting and non-author student participants)
- In-person or virtual participation (for free pass holders, by invitation only)
If you belong to one of the above categories of free participants, please use the following registration form to register your attendance:
Note that free student participants are required to upload a proof of their student status, and free pass holders will be asked to enter a free pass code.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book an on-campus guest room for your participation, please visit the venue page's Accommodation section.